Skip A Payment
At Washtenaw Federal Credit Union we understand that sometimes you need a break with a little extra cash and breathing room on your loan payments. That's why we offer the Skip-A-Payment throughout the year so you decide when you need it the most.
With WFCU Skip-A-Payment, you can skip a maximum of two payments per calendar year (January - December) with a $25 fee per skipped payment. Please note that the skipped payment cannot be contiguous ( that is back-to-back., two months in a row, even from year to year). Please consider this when choose which month(s) in which you would like the option to skip a payment.
Please review the information below to ensure your loan is eligible for Skip-A-Payment and follow the procedure by completing the Skip-A-Pay Form and mailing, faxing or returning the form to either WFCU location.
- All Loans must be current and not more than 30 days delinquent during the six months prior to the request.
- $25.00 fee must be available in the designated account.
- Joint Applicant/Cosigner on loan must also sign this request.
- Loan must be at least 3 months old, and made a minimum of 3 monthly payments.
- Loan may not be subject to collateral protection insurance (CPI).
- Applicants may not postpone more than two (2) loan payments on any loan in any Calendar year.
- Other restrictions may apply. Call the loan department for further information for questions.
- Home Equity Loans
- VISA Credit Cards
- Certificate Secured Loans
- Overdraft Protection Loans
- Revolving Credit
- Loans on Reaging agreements.
To get started, complete the Skip-A-Payment form below or call us at (734) 484-5100
Scroll to top