Prime Share Savings Accounts
Saving for the future
Saving for the future is an important part of the American Dream. Emergencies such as car or home repairs can happen when you least expect it. Or, perhaps your saving for that dream vacation or a down payment on a new car? A Prime Share Savings Account offers you the opportunity to save with the ability to manage your money your way. Unlike the restrictions of a CD or IRA, you'll have access to your money at anytime without penalty.
Further, a savings account is a great way to keep your money safe and "out of site" until you really need it. You can make deposits to your account and make withdrawals at any time. And at Washtenaw Federal Credit Union, we also give you the ability to set up automatic transfers or make manual transfers from your checking account into your savings account. This gives you an easy way to build up your savings over time.
Features of a Prime Share Savings Account with Washtenaw Federal Credit Union:
- Starts your membership with Washtenaw Federal Credit Union
- Minimum balance of just $5.00
- Earn interest on your balance each month
- Funds available any time with no penalties (other than $5.00 balance requirement)
- Easily set up automatic transfers from your checking account with WFCU
- 24/7 on-line banking account access
- All standard fees, holds and policies apply
Unsure if a Prime Share Savings Account is right for you? Visit our Bonus, CD, IRA and Specialty savings accounts to see the options that work for your needs. We are also available to help you determine which type of checking account is right for you.
Visit one of our Ypsilanti branches today to get your savings account started. At Washtenaw Federal Credit Union, we look forward to helping our members with their daily banking needs.