Bonus Share Savings Accounts
Reward your Good Savings Habits with a Bonus Share Savings Account
When savings becomes a priority, good things can happen. Being prepared for an emergency or setting aside savings for that dream vacation is important to you. At Washtenaw Federal Credit Union, our Bonus Share Savings Account provides savers with a higher rate of return over our traditional savings account. With a minimum $2,000 balance, you'll get to your goals faster with a better interest rate and a safe place for your money to grow. Unlike an IRA or CD, funds over the $2,000 minimum balance are available to you at any time without a penalty, as your safety net of $2,000 continues to grow.
To continue your good habits, you can set up an automatic transfer from other accounts directly into your Bonus Share savings account or make manual deposits. Our goal is to help you save for your future needs.
Features of a Bonus Share Savings Account with Washtenaw Federal Credit Union:
- Starts your membership with Washtenaw Federal Credit Union
- Minimum balance of $2,000
- Offers the highest rate of interest for all of our savings account products
- Funds available any time with no penalties (other than $2,000 balance requirement)
- Easily set up automatic transfers from your checking account with WFCU
- 24/7 on-line banking account access
- All standard fees, holds and policies apply
Unsure if a Bonus Share Savings Account is right for you? Visit our Prime Share, CD, IRA and Specialty savings accounts to see the options that work for your needs. We are also available to help you determine which type of checking account is right for you.
Visit one of our Ypsilanti branches today to get your savings account started. At Washtenaw Federal Credit Union, we look forward to helping our members with their daily banking needs.