Regular Checking Accounts
Checking Accounts - A Tool for Everyday Living
Our traditional checking account is a great tool to manage your day-to-day money needs and pay your expenses. With a regular checking account from Washtenaw Federal Credit Union, you'll receive a Visa check card with which you can deposit , transfer or withdraw funds from your checking account. The Visa check card can be used for purchases at any merchant that accepts debit cards for purchases. You'll also be able to order checks (in simple form or fancy designs) which allow you to pay for the things you need in everyday life like merchandise, services or bills. And with $25 minimum balance requirement, you have the freedom to manage your account without worry.
Features of Regular Checking Account with Washtenaw Federal Credit Union:
- Free Visa check card
- On-line check orders (after initial account is establish)
- $25 minimum balance requirement
- $5.00 month service fee can be waived if:
- Daily balance is $300 or greater or
- Account regularly receives direct deposit of net pay, Social Security or pension distribution.
- 24/7 on-line banking account access
- Non-interest bearing account
- Normal account charges such as ATM fees, stop payment or NSF fees apply when appropriate
- Up to $700 Occasional Overdraft Protection Service (OOPs) upon completion of 30 day waiting period for new accounts with minimum aggregate deposit of $400
Unsure if a regular checking account is right for you? Visit our Student, Second Chance, and Money Market accounts which offer a variety of other features for your checking needs. We are also available to help you determine which type of checking account is right for you.
Visit one of our Ypsilanti branches today to get your checking account started. At Washtenaw Federal Credit Union, we look forward to helping our members with their daily banking needs.