Money Market Checking
Start Saving Your Way
You have worked hard for your money and Washtenaw Federal Credit Union offers great savings products like money market checking accounts to keep your money working for you. The interest rate on money market accounts is higher than traditional checking and savings accounts, thereby making your money work hard and grow faster for you. And the best part is - our money market accounts are tiered so you have the opportunity to earn even more. The higher your account balance, the higher your interest rate and earning power!
Features of a Money Market Checking Account with Washtenaw Federal Credit Union:
- Free Visa check card
- On-line check orders (after initial account is establish)
- Minimum Balance to receive dividend is $2,500
- Tiered rate account (dividend rate updated the 1st of each month):
- $2,500 to $9,999
- $10,000 to $24,999
- $25,000 and up
- $5.00 monthly service fee if balance falls below $2,500
- 24/7 on-line banking account access
- All standard fees, holds and policies apply
Unsure if a money market checking account is right for you? Visit our Regular, Student, and Second Chance checking accounts to see the options that work for your needs. We are also available to help you determine which type of checking account is right for you.
Visit one of our Ypsilanti branches today to get your checking account started. At Washtenaw Federal Credit Union, we look forward to helping our members with their daily banking needs.