Mobile App 2.0
Mobile App 2.0
WFCU’s Mobile App 2.0 provides members convenient access to Washtenaw Federal Credit Union’s mobile website, mobile banking, branch and contact information, help and our loan application. In addition, new features include Remote Deposit Capture, Facial Recognition, Biometric (Fingerprint) Login and Voice Recognition!
What are the new features?
- Remote Deposit Capture - You will now have the ability to deposit a check using remote capture directly from your smartphone.
- Facial Recognition - Login to your account with just a look.
- Biometric (Fingerprint) Login - Use your fingerprint to access your account.
- Voice Recognition
Easy to Setup Remote Deposit Capture
- Download the mobile app to your Apple® or Android® device.
- Open the app and select “Move Money” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Deposit Check”.
- Register your account.
How to Deposit a Check using Remote Deposit Capture
- Endorse/Sign the back of your check and write “For mobile deposit to WFCU only”
- To avoid any delays in processing or rejection of your check, please ensure that the quality of the image is clear and in focus.
- Write “Deposited” and today’s date on the front of your check. Hold onto the check for a week in case we need to review it. Standard hold times apply.
- Open the app
- Select “Move Money” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “Deposit Check”
- Follow the prompts to capture the front/back of the check and capture the image